Property Location Map
Infinity signature 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom floor plan offers a sizable 1,323 sq. ft. of space, a dazzling downtown backdrop, partial bay views and a view balcony. Residence 15H comes equipped with all the luxurious features, finishes, and amenities that the Infinity building is known for as well as many desirable upgrades.
Features include: Wall-to-wall curved window line in the living and dining room, a modern kitchen with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, granite counters, and center island; and spa-like bathrooms. Every thought has been put into making this residence comfortable, practical, and luxurious.
About THE INFINITY San Francisco Towers:
This 650 unit luxurious condominium building offers exceptional contemporary living. Superior amenities include a stunning indoor lap swimming pool, state-of-the-art 5000 sq ft fitness center, concierge service, and residence movie theater.
THE INFINITY San Francisco: Builder and Designer
Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica and Heller Manus have joined power to create this exceptional urban living in one of the most desirable area to live in SOUTH BEACH of San Francisco.
What’s nearby THE INFINITY:
- Short walk from the Financial District
- Few blocks from The Embarcadero Center
- South Park, famous restaurants and shops
- Walking distance to Google Office, Farmers Market, AT&T Park and Union Square
- Restaurant Prospect SF is located in the base of THE INFINITY Towers (A unique collaboration of Chef Nancy Oakes, Pam Mazzola and Kathy King from Boulevard Restaurant)
- Close to all major shopping areas (Union Square & SF Shopping Center)
- Easy Access to Bay Bridge and 101
Do you want to know more about The Infinity San Francisco?
Find out more info about these beautiful towers!